Leather purse in the Drifter style with a geometric triangle flap and minimal polished brass stud closure. The minimal finishing and striking triangle flap are the perfect match for the luxurious raised grain vegetable tanned leather. The purse contains a card slot and is the perfect size for carrying coins, cards and folded notes, and is large enough to fit an iPhone 7 in a clutch style. A gorgeous purse that you’ll want to hold on to.
- 12 cm height, 17.5 cm width
- Bespoke – Can be customised to your size requirements (price on request)
- Black – Made to order, please allow 2 weeks for production.
- Tan – Made to order, please allow 2 weeks for production.
- A-grade leather hand finished in Northampton, UK. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- Polished brass decorative Sam Browne stud.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural matt leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.