Coin purse in the Drifter style. The minimal finishing and striking triangle flap are the perfect match for the luxurious vegetable tanned leather, the flap closing neatly with a polished brass stud. The purse is the perfect size for carrying coins, cards and folded notes. A gorgeous purse that you’ll want to hold on to.
- 10 cm height, 12 cm width
- Bespoke – Can be customised to your size requirements (price on request)
Colour options and availability:
- Natural (in stock)
- A-grade leather hand finished in Northampton, UK. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- Polished brass decorative Sam Browne stud.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural matt leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.