Leather backpack in the Drifter style. The minimal finishing and striking triangle flap are a perfect match for the luxurious black natural grain leather. The contrasting turquoise leather lining on the flap adds a flash of colour inside.
This backpack is ideal for wandering, being super light but yet perfectly sized to fit your daily essentials – including a tablet, book, purse/wallet, make up bag, and phone. The shoulder straps can be adjusted for a comfortable fit and there is an option to add a zip pocket inside or back or a zip closure (please select from the drop down menu).
An eye-catching minimalist backpack.
- Strap length 24 inches adjustable
- Original version: 10 inches height, 10 inches width, 1-2 inches depth
- Bespoke – Can be customised to your size requirements (price on request)
Colour/style options and availability:
- Black (original) – Currently out of stock.
- Black with inside zip pocket – Currently out of stock.
- Black with zip closure – Currently out of stock.
- Brown (original) – Made to order, please allow up 4 weeks for production.
- Brown with inside zip pocket – Made to order, please allow up 4 weeks for production.
- Brown with zip closure – Made to order, please allow up 4 weeks for production.
- Fine Italian tumbled leather, sourced from our UK supplier in East London. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- YKK zip for internal pocket or closure (if selected).
- Polished gold magnetic clasp for flap closure.
- Polished brass decorative Sam Browne stud.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural matt leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.