The Pioneer leather backpack is a real head turner, blending minimal form with artisan craftsmanship and showcasing what can be achieved with highly skilled hand production. The structured boxy style and asymmetric flap cut a unique silhouette and perfectly complement the richness of the traditional leather.
This backpack is both stylish and practical – it is sized to carry and protect a 13 inch laptop and is a comfortable fit with adjustable shoulder straps. The bag transforms into a cool briefcase when carried by the top handle and the Italian gold polished feet provide protection when free standing. The contrasting leather lining adds a flash of colour inside and extra protection for your laptop, and there is plenty of storage space including a zip pocket.
A truly unique and practical backpack that will last a lifetime.
- Strap length 24 inches adjustable.
- Original size – 14 inches height, 10 inches width (across back), 2.5 inches depth.
- Maxi size – 14 inches height, 11 inches width (across back), 3.75 inches depth.
- Custom size – Bespoke to fit your specific laptop dimensions.
- Black with turquoise lining – Currently out of stock.
- Black with burgundy lining – Made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for production.
- Black with burnt orange lining – Made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for production.
- A-grade leather hand finished in Northampton, UK. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- Polished gold Italian feet.
- YKK zip for internal pocket.
- Polished gold magnetic clasps for flap closure.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural matt leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.