The Nomad Backpack is an ultra-minimal backpack showing how traditional craft can be used to create sleek modern design. The drawstring closure and square flap creates a structured yet relaxed look that perfectly complements the luxurious tumbled leather, and the contrasting turquoise leather flap lining adds a flash of colour.
This bag is both stylish and practical – the generous space inside means you can carry both work and recreational items, including a small laptop (13inch), tablet, book, purse/wallet, make up bag, and gym kit, and the shoulder straps can be adjusted for a comfortable fit. The backpack can be customised to add a zip pocket inside (please select option from menu).
An eye-catching minimalist backpack.
- Strap length 24 inches adjustable
- 14 inches height, 9.5 inches width, 4 inches depth
- Bespoke – Can be customised to your size requirements (price on request)
Colour options and availability:
- Black and minty turquoise lining – Out of stock.
- Black and burnt orange lining – Made to order, allow up to 4 weeks for production.
- Black and burgundy lining – Made to order, allow up to 4 weeks for production.
- A-grade leather hand finished in Northampton, UK. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- YKK zip for internal pocket.
- Polished gold magnetic clasp for flap closure.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.