A rich and satisfying after-dinner drink blended from vodka, coffee liqueur, and light cream, the White Russian could almost be said to have it all but not for our vegan friends…. even The Big Lebowski would go vegan for this bad boy.
“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude
Vegan White Russian
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounce brewed espresso, chilled
- 4 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 cup full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- Place a large ice cube in the bottom of 2 highball glasses.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake together the vodka, espresso and Kahlua. Pour over the ice cubes.
- Shake the coconut in it’s carton (which will make it a little thick and foamy) and pour it over the drink (it will float on top). Serve this with a spoon to stir the drink together if desired.